Module 5 dives into a life-changing concept called Right Accountability. Sometimes referred to as ‘Personal Accountability’, this is creating and living the belief that you are fully responsible for your own thoughts, emotions, actions, and the consequences of all three. It's a choice, a mindset and an expression of integrity that opens you up to the understanding that peace begins with you and it provides untold gifts.
In This Module, You’ll Learn:
- What it means to take Right Accountability
- How much Right Accountability does or does not affect your health and happiness
- Where you fall on the Continuum of Accountability
- Mirroring Exercises to help with greater Right Accountability
- Daily practices to reinforce this new accountability approach and create freedom
Module 5 Lessons:
Please Note: This is a learning module. Each lesson builds on the one before it, so that you can set yourself up for success by understanding and implementing each lesson's strategy before moving onto the next module.