What You’ll Learn In This Lesson:
- Exact Dietary Guidelines for each of the food groups on your Food List, plus instructions for how often to eat what and what food frequency will work for you.
- Your Seven Daily Doses of power foods to be used to expedite your progress.
- How much of the testing being used today to assess the health and function of the adrenal glands and thyroid allows you to determine just how tired or over worked they are, but it does not inform you as to why.
- How to use your body temperature, pulse, and logs as both subjective and objective assessments to help you customize your program and regain your health.
- How to establish your own unique baseline from which we can customize your food specific to your body’s exact needs.
- How your physiology is and has been affected by your days, weeks, months and all the years preceding this present moment.
- Whether your body is able to withstand the stress of each day, or if your body is locked in a sympathetic dominant state, resulting in exhausted adrenals and a suppressed thyroid.
- A clear assessment of your start point and will continue to be your compass throughout your journey.
- Two weeks of Sample Meal Plans to help you put your meals together.
- A wide variety of healthy, ReCode meal and snack ideas to keep you happy and satisfied while recoding yourself.
- 70+ pages of delicious recipes, many of them with ideas on how to turn the recipe into a complete meal.
ReCode Action Items:
- Watch the video, and print and read the handouts below
- Execute your dietary guidelines.
- Make sure to consume your 7 Daily Doses.
- Use the Food Log No Macros handout to start to play with portions and get a feel for logging your food.
- PLEASE NOTE: You have 3 versions of the Food Log No Macros handout below to choose from. The Food Log No Macros PDF Version is blank for those who want to download, print it out and manually input their information. The NUMBERS Version [you must have the Apple NUMBERS App. to open and use this handout] is for those who want to download and input information directly into the handout on their computer. The EXCEL Version [you must have the Microsoft EXCEL App. to open and use this handout] is for those who want to download and input information directly into the handout on their computer.