What We Cover In This Webinar:
- How to effectively implement Module 1
- Meeting Your Fellow ReCoders
- The Flow of 1-on-1 support
- Your Tier Guidelines
- Making the Food List Work For You
- How to Customize the foods you’re eating for LESS stress
- Detailed Dietary Guidelines
- Your 7 Daily Doses
- Meal Plans for Each Tier
- Customizing Your Meals and Snacks for those with and without appetites
- What to do if you don’t eat dairy or coconut
- Healthy swaps for those with food sensitivities
- Strict Nut and Seed Guidelines
- Recipes and how to turn them into a complete meal
- Customizing Your Supplements
- Your ReCode Mantras
ReCode Action Items:
- Decide how to best adjust your supplement plan based upon what you learn and the FAQs we address here.
- Eating according to the Food List and your Tier, making exceptions and considerations for what works right now unique to you.
- Review Module 2 Dietary Guidelines, Meals, Snacks, and Recipes and start to find meals and snacks that work for you.
- Take your time and read through all the handouts thoroughly.
- This is not a one-size-fits-all process. It is customized based on how your body responds to frequency, foods, etc… Be gentle with yourself and implement these new principles slowly, pay attention to how each new adjustment makes you feel.
- We don’t want you to stop eating or doing things you love. If there are foods that really work for you right now, keep them in and your logs (in a few weeks) will determine if they can stay or go.
- In the Adrenal ReCode Recipes handout in Module 2, all sections below a recipe title in copper - is an easy reference indicator that it is a complete meal.
- Macadamia nuts can be substituted for cashews.
- Print out the handy Portion Size Chart to use for quick reference on how much to eat.
- Once a module is released, all the videos, handouts, audio files, and transcripts are available on the RESOURCES tab in the portal’s navigation.
- Professional printers will not print out the handouts because they are copyrighted, so if you’re not going to print your handouts at home, you can print them at a self-printing company like Kinkos.