I can’t get the videos to play. What do I do?
- Try closing all open windows and processes on your device except for the video and see if there is any change.
- If the video has an “HD” button located in the bottom right corner of the video, make sure it is greyed out. This disables “High Definition”.
- Refresh your browser and check that your internet connection is stable.
- Try using an alternate browser. We recommend Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Apple Safari and Internet Explorer are not optimally supported.
- Make sure you are running the most recent version of your browser and Flash Player (get.adobe.com/flashplayer).
- We also recommend if having viewing issues and the above do not help, that you view on a desktop pc, laptop, or Mac rather than a tablet or phone.
I can’t log into the member’s portal
Please try logging in again with your login name and password and use the instructions listed below.
To log in:
- Go to thewholejourney.com/login/ and enter your unique login credentials.
- Once signed in, you'll see "Login" change to "Logout" and if you hover over this (don't click yet or it will log you out), you'll see a drop-down menu of options.
- Click on "My Programs Dashboard" to be taken to a page with tiles showing all your available programs. The programs you are enrolled in will be highlighted in color (vs. being grayed out) and will show an "Access Now" button.
- Click on the image of the program you are looking to access and this will then take you into the member portal!
If you've done all of this and are still having trouble, clear your browser history and/or refresh, or try an alternate browser (we recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
If that still does not help, please email a screenshot of any errors you're receiving to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the browser you are using, and we will make sure the issue is resolved asap.