Module 5 - The Right Accountability
Module 5 dives into a life-changing concept called Right Accountability.
This is sometimes referred to as ‘Personal Accountability’ which is creating and living from the belief that you are fully responsible for your own thoughts, emotions, actions, and the consequences of all three.
It's a choice, a mindset, and an expression of integrity that opens you up to the understanding that peace begins with you and provides untold gifts.
In Module 5, You’ll Learn:
- What it means to take Right Accountability.
- How much Right Accountability does or does not affect your health, life, and happiness.
- Where you fall on the Continuum of Accountability.
- Mirroring exercises to help with greater Right Accountability.
- Daily practices to reinforce this new accountability approach and create freedom.
- How to dodge energy vampires that drain you.
Module 5 Lessons: